This is The most perfect corn hotdogs you can make easily at home. It should undoubtedly be your household favourite!
There’s nothing sweeter than a crisp golden-brown corn hotdogs served on the dinner table.
Furthermore, now you may make this completely at home with the finest selfmade batter, served with ketchup and mustard your coronary heart wants.
My favourite half is after the entire halved scorching hotdogs are organized orderly.
They make it so easy to share and devour in seconds.
Handmade Mini Corn hotdogs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 12 scorching hotdogs, halved
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Salt and freshly floor black pepper
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- Add vegetable oil in a Dutch oven or skillet over medium heat.
- In a bowl, mix scorching hotdogs and cornstarch, tossing to coat.
- Thread scorching hotdogs onto lollipop sticks; put aside.
- In a bowl, mix flour, cornmeal, sugar and baking powder; season with salt and pepper
- In a glass measuring cup or one totally different bowl, whisk collectively milk and egg. Pour combination over dry elements and stir using a rubber spatula merely till moist.
- Working in batches, dredge scorching hotdogs contained in the batter till utterly coated. Add to the skillet, about 4 or 5 at a time, and put collectively till evenly golden and crispy, about 2-3 minutes. Swap to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve instantly.
Check out this recipe and leave a comment below