This is a proper picnic companion and a thirst quencher at all times. This Ginger Lemonade is super refreshing!
The best way to Make Ginger Lemonade
This lemonade requires 3 easy elements: agave, lemons, and ginger.
It begins with simmering ginger in a mix of water and agave to create a natural sweetened ginger “syrup” combination. Cane sugar would additionally work, however for pure sweeteners, agave is finest. We don’t suggest maple syrup or coconut sugar as their flavors might be overpowering.
To provide it with a big lemon taste and brightness, this lemonade makes use of a complete lemon per glass, packing a significant punch of vitamin C and potassium.
When serving, pour the lemonade over ice and put together to really feel refreshed for summer time enjoyment!
We hope you LOVE this ginger lemonade!
- 3 ½ cups water (DIVIDED)
- 1/2 cup agave syrup (plus extra to style)
- 2/3 cup chopped ginger
- 1 cup lemon juice (5 lemons yield ~1 cup or 240 ml juice)
- In a small saucepan, mix 1/2 cup (120 ml) water, the agave, and the chopped ginger. Allow to simmer over medium heat. As soon as it simmers, leave for 10 minutes to extract the ginger taste. Take away from the heat.
- In the meantime, in a glass jar or pitcher add lemon juice and remaining water. Place a strainer over the jar/lemon combination and pour the ginger syrup through to eradicate any small particles of ginger. Whisk the lemonade nicely to combine with the ginger syrup, and serve it over ice. Optionally, garnish with mint leaves. Serve by itself or mix with tequila, gin, or vodka.
- Lemonade will stay in a sealed container within the fridge as much as 5 days, or freeze in popsicle molds for a candy, can also be frozen into ice cubes and added to summer time drinks.