Potato crepes was first launched to my household a number of years in the past , by our Indian associates.
It’s fairly straightforward to organize , candy, savoury and spicy to style. You may also put together it with leftover potatoes
In south asia, it is rather frequent to see this crepes served as breakfast or alongside a full meal. It’s really often called Aloo Tikki and could be ready in so some ways , relying on household choice .
I put together mine like my common Nigerian pancake however with the addition of boiled potatoes. That is a method you may introduce potatoes into your weight loss plan.And my household prefer it stuffed identical to the photograph above
Actually, I’m not a giant fan of yellow potatoes, however this potato crepes made me a follower.
So for those who’re like me or possibly you like potatoes, this potato crepes will certainly get you excited
- 2 potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsps Softened Butter
- 3 to 4 Tbsps Sugar
- 1 Tbsp minced Onion
- 1/4 tsp every of chilli pepper, salt and nutmeg
- 300ml or 200ml entire milk or 200ml in order for you it thicker
- 6 Tbsps plain flour
- Oil for frying
-Boil the potatoes till tender. Then Peel and mash potatoes and switch into a big bowl
– Crack in 2 eggs. Add 2 Tbsps Softened Butter , Add 3 to 4 Tbsps Sugar, Add 1 Tbsp mincedOnion, Add 1/4 tsp every of chilli pepper, salt and nutmeg(elective)
– Add 300ml entire milk or 200ml for those who choose a thicker pancake . Combine till mixed
– Add 125 gr (6 Tbsps plain flour). You’ll be able to mix the batter to make it smoother and with out lumps
– Warmth up a teaspoon of oil in a pancake pan or common nonstick frying pan. Unfold oil across the panand pour in a few of the Pancake / Crepes batter
– Cook dinner one facet of the Pancake on low warmth for 30 seconds, flip over and cook dinner the opposite facet
– Repeat course of many times, till you exhaust all of the potato pancake or crepes batter
– Serve and enjoy