This is one of the easy to make breakfast recipe that is fast, taste delicious and liked by almost every family.
Though there are different types or different ways to make pancakes, this is actually one of the easiest recipe.
Let’s dive into how to make this easy recipe
3 cups Plain Flour
2 raw Eggs
200ml whole milk OR evaporated milk OR 3tablesponful powdered milk in water
2 tablespoonful Butter or vegetable oil
4 tablespoonful Sugar
Scotch bonnet pepper(blended)
1 tablespoonful Onions (blended)
1/4 teaspoon Salt
A pinch of Nutmeg(optional)
2 tablespoonful vegetable oil (for greasing the pan)
2. Add the onions, pepper, salt, nutmeg and the milk. Whisk Thoroughly.
3. Gradually add the flour and keep on whisking. The mixture would begin to thicken and look lumpy.
4. Then,gradually add water and continue stirring until the pancake batter is smooth with a runny consistency.
Tip: The lighter you make the batter, the thinner the pancakes will turn out.
5. Place a little oil on a pan (preferable a non-stick pan), spread the oil with a brush to grease the whole surface and heat up until hot.
6. Using soup spoon, scoop up some of the pancake batter and pour into the hot pan.
Gently tilt the pan, so that the batter can evenly coat the surface of the pan.
7. Cook one side of the Pancake for 30 seconds, then flip over and cook the other side.Tip : if you are in a hurry , use an electric whisk or pour all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
Repeat this process for the remaining pancake batter. Serve and Enjoy!
Try this out and leave us a comment in the comment section below