Mint Tea is a flavorful, refreshing, and excellent thirst-quenching tea. It’s often ready with spearmint, peppermint, or different forms of mint leaves. The recipe I’ve shared right here displays how you make Mint Tea with simple step-by-step directions so that you can try to take pleasure making it in your home
This selfmade Mint Tea is one of the best wholesome drinks to serve in summer time with quite a lot of ice cubes or as a comforting scorching drink in winter to assuage chilly, cough, or flu.
I additionally make this tea often at home particularly after having an excellent meal. It really helps in good digestion, bloating, or any abdomen discomfort after a meal. This Mint Tea could be additionally personalized into caffeine-free, by simply skipping the tea from the recipe.
Skipping the caffeine from Mint Tea has quite a lot of well being advantages and in addition keeps you hydrated on scorching summer time days. So let’s examine how to make this Mint tea.
The components you will need to make this Mint Tea is easy and it needs to be simply accessible in most grocery shops around. Let’s have a look at what they are under.
- Mint Leaves – Peppermint, Spearmint, or any other number of mint that is helpful to you.
- Black tea – I used a tea bag right here, however be at liberty to make use of black tea powder or any tea of choice
- Lemon Juice – Including a tbsp of lemon juice offers a mildly zesty taste to your drink
- Sweetener – I mostly like to make use of honey right here for its anti-inflammatory property however be at liberty to make use of any sweetener that is helpful to you
- Water – For brewing the tea
- Boil- In a sauce pan,pour 3 cups of water and leave to boil
- Brew – Add 1 tea bag and allow it to boil for 30 seconds
- Add – Add mint leaves and stir to combine
- Simmer – Simmer over heat and shut the lid and brew the tea for 10 seconds
- Take away – Open the lid and take away the tea from the heat
- Filter – Now in a serving cup add a tsp of lemon juice and filter the brewed Mint Tea into the cup. Add a tsp of honey and stir it to properly combine. You may also chill the Mint Tea in the fridge and benefit from the iced tea model of it
- Serve – Serve this Refreshing Mint Tea as a thirst-quenching drink for summer time, a comforting drink for winter, or as a wholesome refreshment after a contented meal
- For the Finest Taste – Although I’ve brewed the mint leaves with tea, you can use black tea powder for related outcome
- Caffeine-Free – Skipping the black tea and steeping mint leaves within the scorching water offers the right caffeine-free drink
- Sweetener – I’ve had all the time suggest utilizing a pure sweetener like honey for this specific recipe for enhancing its well being advantages. However if you’re on the lookout for a vegan-friendly choice, then I like to recommend maple syrup for related outcomes
- Do Not Over Steep – I like to recommend to not steep the mint leaves greater than the recommended time talked about in the recipe which can make it taste bitter
- For a Fast Tea – Pour the boiling water right into a teacup, add in your tea bag, a number of peppermint or spearmint leaves, a touch of lemon juice, and honey, and luxuriate in
Is Mint Tea wholesome? If I devour it, do I have any well being advantages? These are a number of the widespread questions that pop into our minds. The quick reply is sure and let’s examine what specialists like WebMD and Healthline say under.
- Consolation Abdomen Issues
- Relieve chilly and cough
- Helps with pressure complications and migraines
- Freshens your breath
- Caffeine-free Mint Tea helps to enhance good sleep