Aren’t smoothies the very best?! Not solely are they creamy, cooling, and fast, however they’ll secretly include tons of veggies and antioxidants. This refreshing smoothie packs in three completely different veggies (however nobody will know by tasting it!).
It’s candy, tart, SO vibrant, plant-based, and bursting with freshness (hi there mango, raspberry, beet, and carrot). Simply 8 substances, 5 minutes, and 1 blender required. Let’s do that!
The best way to Make This Mango Beet Smoothie
This vibrant veggie and fruit-packed smoothie begins with frozen mango for a candy, creamy base, plus frozen raspberries for tartness, antioxidants, and fiber.
Subsequent, we add chopped beet, which contributes the colourful pink colour, plus folate, antioxidants, and coronary heart well being advantages. Every time there are further beets round, we chop, steam, and freeze them for smoothies. In case you’re into that, too, add our Purple Velvet Cake Smoothie to your to-try record!
The remaining substances embrace carrots and spinach to finish the trio of hidden veggies, lime juice for brightness, and ginger and mint for freshness. Then add water (or coconut water) and mix it up till it’s easy and creamy!
We hope you LOVE this mango beet smoothie!
It makes an amazing snack on scorching days or earlier than or after exercising. Or, serve it for breakfast or brunch alongside our Straightforward Tempeh Bacon, Fluffy Vegan Scrambled Eggs, and/or Blender Banana Pancakes (Gluten-Free!).
Extra Methods to Get pleasure from Beets
In case you do that recipe, please leave a comment below
Servings 2 (Smoothies)
- 1 ½ cups frozen mango
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries (or sub combined berries)
- 1/2 cup steamed and frozen beet* (or sub extra carrot)
- 1 small carrot, chopped (1 small carrot yields ~1/4 cup)
- 1 (1-2 inch) piece ginger, peeling non-obligatory
- 1 giant handful spinach
- 2 Tbsp lime juice (1 small lime yields ~2 Tbsp or 30 ml)
- 6-7 leaves mint
- 1-2 cups water (or sub coconut water for sweetness and electrolytes)
Add all substances (beginning with the lesser quantity of water) to a high-speed blender and mix on excessive till creamy and easy, scraping down sides as wanted. If it has bother mixing, add extra water.
- Style and alter as wanted, including extra mango for sweetness or lime juice for brightness!
- Greatest when recent. Leftovers could be saved within the fridge for as much as 24 hours, or frozen into ice dice or popsicle molds and saved within the freezer for 1 month.