- 3 cups rice
- 12 pcs of chicken
- 400ml can Coconut Milk
- Teaspoon: smoked paprika, onion, salt and garlic (to season the chicken)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tbsp coconut Oil
- Small minced Onion
- Minced Tomatoes
- Minced Pepper
1. Begin by seasoning the chicken with salt and spices
2. Place a big skillet on excessive heat. Heat up oil.
3. Add in chicken items and sear on all sides
4. Add in onions, tomatoes, and peppers.
5. Stir in coconut milk and rice. Season with salt and spices.
6. Simmer till rice is well cooked. Serve and enjoy