I made this for our dinner and had no intentions of placing a recipe on right here. It was so tasty and each of my kids requested for more.
For this recipe I simply did a fundamental bolognese, you could possibly make it even more healthy by hiding further veggies in there
We didn’t use onions as my household doesn’t actually like them however you could possibly undoubtedly add them in too.
- 500g beef mince
- 500g passata
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 100ml beef stock
- Combined herb/mixed spices (to style, I used about 1 tsp)
- A touch of Worcester sauce
- A touch of balsamic vinegar
- 250g macaroni
- 200g grated cheese
- Salt and pepper to style (non-compulsory, take salt out if making for infants)
- Preheat the oven to 180°c
- Brown the mince beef in a pan on low heat and drain any extra fats.
- Add the garlic and stir for an additional minute, then add the passata, tomato puree, beef stock, mixed spices, Worcester sauce and balsamic vinegar. Combine effectively, and simmer to scale back for approx. quarter-hour.
- When the bolognese is simmering, prepare the macaroni as per packet directions.
- Switch the bolognese into an oven dish and add the macaroni
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly and place in the oven for quarter-hour, till golden on high.
- Serve and enjoy!