Wholesome and healthy consolation meal appropriate for breakfast and a fast seize for lunch. It’s at all times a winner for kids and adults.
Banana oat Muffins
Straightforward, wholesome, and fast to make, these Banana Oat Muffins are an incredible solution to begin your day. Simply combine the elements collectively and bake in the oven when prepared. The muffins are stuffed with banana and oat goodness.
These oat banana muffins are my quick-grab snack as a result of it’s simple to make and kid-friendly. They’re made with oats and bananas and loaded with flavors. They are often topped with chocolate chips, raisins, nuts, dried cranberries, blueberries, or something you need.
These Banana Oat muffins are an ideal snack for varsity or breakfast, served with a cup of chocolate. Curiously, this recipe makes use of no flour. It’s 100% complete grains, gluten-free, flourless, and butter-free. It has a chewy and dense texture.
What’s next? Head to your pantry to get the elements, seize your blender, and whip collectively tasty muffins for the household. Make extra, store in the freezer, and gently heat in your microwave whenever you want them. You’re about to make an addictive recipe you would possibly by no means cease consuming.
Elements for making Banana Oat Muffins
This recipe combines wholesome and healthful elements that you most likely have in your pantry.
- Old school oats are wholesome, wealthy in fiber, and a gluten-free different to flour. I really like this oat as a result of they soak up moisture slowly, making the muffins gentle. Don’t fear about texture; the blender will grind it right into an easy texture.
- Bananas: Ripe bananas add depth to the flavour and moisture to muffins. I really like utilizing very ripe or over-ripe bananas as a result of they’re sweeter and supply extra moisture to baked items.
- Eggs: The eggs act as a binding agent to maintain the muffins in good form. The eggs will provide help to get an ultra-moist and fluffy muffin.
- Plain unsweetened yogurt (Greek or common plain yogurt): For extra moisture and a touch of tartness!
- Baking powder and baking soda: These two leaving agents will make your banana oat muffins rise. I like to recommend that you just test the expiring date earlier than you employ them. The more energizing the higher!
- Pure vanilla extract: Add this for daring taste
- Salt: for taste
- Honey or another sweetener of selection
- Different mix-ins like chocolate chips, nuts, dried cranberries, raisins, and even contemporary blueberries. The choices are limitless!
Find out how to make Banana Oat Muffins
You may whip this moist and fluffy snack collectively in half-hour. All that you must do is to mix all of the elements collectively besides the add-ins ( like chocolate chips, raisins, nuts, and so on). Stir within the add-ins. Then, distribute the batter in your ready muffin pan and bake!
Guidelines for making this recipe
- Make sure the oven reaches a temperature of 350 levels F earlier before baking the muffins. The warmer the oven, the fluffier the muffins shall be.
- Don’t overmix the muffin batter, this will toughen the muffins.
Find out how to store Banana Oat Muffins
You can store it in an hermetic paper-lined container. At room temperature, your muffins can last as long as 2 days and within the fridge for as much as 5 days. You may heat it in the microwave or simply take it without warming.
You may also maintain the muffins in a freezer-safe bag and store them within the freezer for about 3 months. Once you wish to eat, allow them to chill at room temperature and convey them to heat in the microwave for a number of seconds.
FAQs on Banana Oat muffins
What’s the texture of banana Oat Muffins?
These muffins are moist, gentle, and fluffy. It’s flourless, so the feel shouldn’t be like the standard muffins made with flour. It has a dense and chewy texture.
Is this recipe gluten-free or dairy-free?
This recipe is gluten-free and might be dairy-free. In case you don’t need it to be dairy-free, then you don’t have to use chocolate chips as your add-in.
Extra favourite Oat Recipes:
- 2 1/4 cups gluten-free old style rolled oats
- 2 giant ripe bananas or 3 small bananas
- 3/4 cup unsweetened plain or Greek yogurt at room temperature
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup sweetener of selection – common sugar honey, and so on.
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or any add-on like nuts dried cranberries, raisins, or blueberries.
- Preheat the oven to 350 levels F. Line a normal 12-cup tin with cupcake liners and calmly spray the liners. You may spray the pan straight when you don’t have cupcake liners.
- Place the oats, bananas, eggs, Greek yogurt, honey, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla extract, and salt in a blender and mix on excessive till the combination turns into easy. Scrape and stir the combination at intervals to make sure every part is properly blended, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the chocolate chips or another mix-ins.
- Pour the batter into the muffin cups about three-quarters full to present room for rising. Sprinkle with extra chocolate chips or nuts as desired.
- Bake for 18 to twenty minutes or till a toothpick inserted within the middle comes out clear.
- Take away from the oven and place on a wire rack to chill for about 10 minutes. Take away from the pan and luxuriate in!