Who can resist plump peaches? Baking them makes for an easy scrumptious dessert. Pair it with ice cream and you’ll never forget the experience.
BakedPeaches With Cinnamon-Oat Crumble
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F.
- In medium mixing bowl, mix oats, flour, brown sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon; combine till properly mixed.
- Utilizing fork, lower butter into oat combination till small crumbs form.
- In baking dish, layer the peaches first and then Top with oat crumble.
- Bake for about quarter-hour or till golden-brown.
- Serve as it is or with vanilla ice cream.