That includes shiny citrus, Aperol, and tequila, frozen Aperol Margaritas are completely refreshing. Cheers to heat summer time nights with this simple cocktail recipe!
Aperol Spritz Margaritas
These enjoyable, colourful Aperol margaritas are a zippy twist on the basic Aperol spritz. That includes a pleasant mixture of orange juice, grapefruit juice, Aperol, and tequila, you’ll fall in love at first sip.
Made with a couple of easy elements and blended to chilled perfection, quiet down any sizzling day with a batch of Aperol margaritas.
Why You’ll Love this Frozen Margarita Recipe:
- A TWIST: Aperol margaritas are a singular twist on basic lime margaritas. Aperol provides a bit one thing additional and the citrus pop comes from orange and grapefruit juices.
- EASY: Make the ice cubes, mix the elements, and mix.
- PARTY PERFECT: These margaritas are refreshing summer time cocktail for celebrations
Frozen Aperol margaritas would be the star of any summertime occasion! Serve with chips, salsa, and guacamole. Cheers!
The right way to Make Aperol Margaritas
- Make the juice ice cubes.
- Add all elements to a blender.
- Mix, pour, and serve.